Why get your card with us?
Don’t just get started. Get started right! Proudly, we’re one of the few local dispensaries with a licensed Registered Nurse on staff. Under her supervision, our trained team of Budtenders can recommend dosage and find the right product to give you the best results. Apply for a new or renewed OMMA card with Med Pharm OK and receive a Bag of Goodies valued at over $100.
Steps to Get Your Card with Med Pharm
Oklahoma regulation requires you to keep your OMMA card with you at all times. Not only are you required to show this card at any dispensary when making a purchase, but just like your driver’s license, it protects you and shows that you have the proper documentation.
Step 1: Enrollment
- Schedule an appointment or Visit Med Pharm OK and bring your Oklahoma Driver’s License or Oklahoma ID Card.
- You will need an email address, but we can help if you don’t have one.
- You’ll come to our store and meet with our doctor. It only takes a few minutes!
- If you need assistance, you can call or text our physician at 918-902-5338 during appointment hours (Monday thru Thursday: Noon – 7pm, Saturday: 9am –1pm). Outside of those hours, leave a message, and your call will be returned promptly.
- OMMA charges a fee of $100 with a reduced price of $20 if you have Medicaid, Medicare or SoonerCare, plus a $4.50 processing fee.
- Our physician recommendation fee is $75. That includes your recommendation, plus we will help prepare and submit your application to OMMA on your behalf.
- Get your Bag of Goodies valued at over $100.
Step 2: Wait for your card
- You should receive an email within a business week noting OMMA received your application.
- You should receive your acceptance email within 2–4 weeks. It’s possible you’ll receive an email stating something needs to be resubmitted. If that happens, call us or come by, and we will take care of it.
- Once accepted, your card will arrive in the mail within 1 to 2 weeks in a plain white envelope.
Step 3: Use your card at Med Pharm
- For your First Time Visit, you need to show your OMMA card and Oklahoma Driver License.
- Bring your Goodie Bag to receive your discount.
- Our Budtenders will assist you with all your questions and shopping needs.
What are the requirements for a medical marijuana card?
A patient who is eligible for Oklahoma’s Medical Marijuana Program must be 18 years old, with valid proof of Oklahoma residency (utility bill, Oklahoma Drivers License, or Oklahoma State ID), valid proof of identity, a full-face color digital photo, and a licensed physician recommendation form. This form must be dated within 30 months of a patient applying to the state program. Visit the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) website for full details.
What are the qualifying conditions?
Unlike most of the medical marijuana programs across the country, the Oklahoma program does not have a list of qualifying conditions. Doctors are allowed to recommend patients if they think medical marijuana is a good treatment option. Therefore, you can receive a recommendation for any condition they believe is a fit for a medicinal cannabis treatment.
Will my insurance cover cannabis?
How long does the application process take?
How much is the medical marijuana card?
Schedule your OMMA card appointment with Med Pharm OK
Is there a reduced cost medical marijuana card?
What CBD Dog Treats Can Do for Your Dog
LINK TO ORIGINAL ARTICLE Did you know that CBD can treat dogs in much the same way as humans? Recent studies have explored the effectiveness of using CBD to help dogs live better, healthier lives. CBD is taken from the leaves of cannabis plants and used to ease...
What Are the Benefits of Medical Cannabis?
LINK TO ORIGINAL ARTICLE Did you know that there are more than three and a half million medical marijuana patients in the United States? As states continue to legalize medical cannabis, more and more people are choosing to use the plant to treat their health...
Try a Cannabis Edible: 11 Weed Treats to Try
LINK TO ORIGINAL ARTICLEIt's hard to imagine the dry homemade brownies of old when we think about cannabis edibles. The expertise and techniques behind creating a great tasting edible experience have developed far beyond our parents’ pans! There are so many...